Dr. rer. nat. Dieter Beule
Head of HPC Unit
Room 03 003
Phone: +49 30 450 543 601
PhD in Theoretical Physics, turned Bioinformatician in the last millenium, Entrepreneur with a track record in Bioinformatics Services and Medical Device Software development - you can find more details here. Built CUBI form scratch starting in 2015. Determined to create systems and process that turn biomolecular data and algorithmic inventions into health innovations.
- MSTARS - Multimodal Clinical Mass Spectrometry to Target Treatment Resistance, Data Management and Integrative Analysis, BMBF funded.
- NFN/NUM-OrganoStrat Nationales Forschungsnetzwerk der Universitätsmedizin zu Covid-19, WP7 Data Management and Bioinformatics, BMBF funded.
- NFDI-GHGA German Human Genome Archive, Task Area Community Reference Data Curation & Processing Workflows, DFG funded.
- DKTK faculty, member of the scientific board of the DKTK Master Programme
- Co-founder and co-organizer of the Annual European Bioinformatics Core Community AEBC2
- Management of BIH high performance compute infrastructure HPC-IT
Last modified: Nov 13, 2020