The Core Unit Bioinformatics (CUBI) of the BIH is offering interships to highly motivated and detail-oriented students (f/m/d) during their studies (e.g., Bioinformatics, Computer Science, …).
We can offer projects in a large number of areas, including
- Functional genomics (e.g., RNA-seq)
- Cancer genomics
- Rare disease genomics
- A friendly work environment with good support and supervision in an office on Charite Campus near Hauptbahnhof
- The opportunity to contribute and work independently on an open source project with state of the art tools and method for the analysis of omics data.
- Fundamentals in molecular biology (if applicable), statistics, and algorithms from your studies
- Experience in Python/R is a strong plus
To apply, please send an application with current transcript of records to: Dieter Beule
Last modified: Jan 10, 2023